1. Plug in the power cord and open the blade switch to check if the blade motor is running normally.
2. Open the blade switch and the walking switch in turn, and run the empty machine for 1~2 minutes to check whether there is any abnormality. If there is no abnormality, it can work normally. Otherwise, the fault should be eliminated first. (Note: The blade switch must be turned on before the operation is turned on.)
3. For the first time using the machine, it is necessary to inject 20ml of oil into the oil filling hole (the low temperature oil must be injected when the ambient temperature is lower than 0 °C), and it should stay for about 5 minutes after refueling to ensure that the lubricating oil completely flows into the fuel tank. The refueling at the hole indicates the operation.
4. In order to ensure smooth sliding of the pressure nail plate, the edible oil should be smeared on the sliding shaft of the nail plate, and the nail plate should be moved by hand to make the oil evenly.
5. Start the machine, stop the machine when the loading tray moves to the position of the left end meat block, pull the pressure nail plate to the uppermost end and rotate it 90 degrees clockwise to place the support card slot on the nail plate, and then the two T-shaped supports Pull the rod to the position of the pole support, place the food in the loading tray, push the pole to hold the food, twist the handle to lock the handle, and pull the nail plate to place the food.
6. Turn the thickness adjustment handle to the desired cut thickness (recommended: cut frozen meat thickness does not exceed 3mm). Turn the head handle clockwise to make the head close to the retaining plate and lock the nut.
7. Open the blade switch and the walking switch in sequence, and the machine starts normal slicing.
8. At the end of the work, adjust the gap between the meat knives and the blade to zero, turn off all switches, and unplug the power cord.
9. When using for the first time, it is necessary to clean the rust preventive oil on the contact surface between the machine parts and the meat, and clean and maintain the machine.
10. Hard meat hardness requirements: Take the frozen meat out of the refrigerator, wrap the surface of the meat with a towel, and place it at room temperature for 8-15 minutes depending on the room temperature. Use nail test: nail can sink into the surface of the meat by 0.5mm. Can cut meat normally. (When the ambient temperature is low, the time for slow meat is relatively extended)