Continuous Vacuum Sausage Stuffer Introduction
Vacuum sausage filler completes the filling process in a vacuum state, which can effectively prevent fat oxidation, avoid proteolysis, reduce the survival of bacteria, and effectively ensure the shelf life of the product and the bright color and pure taste of the product.
The vane cell feed system are characteristics of all vacuum filling machines
- Quantitative Vacuum Sausage Filler can be used to fill kinds of sausage products, like meat paste sausage, ham sausage, etc.
- Suitable for quantitatively filling all kinds of fluid material into varied casings.
- Can be used with automatic sausage tying machine and sausage clipping machine to realize the automatic production of the sausage.
- Can be used in meat processing factories, Chinese restaurant, Western restaurant or leisure food plant, etc.
- The machine is filled by vane pump, driven by a servomotor, operated with the human-computer interface and equipped with automatic kink system.
- Pump body, impeller, and blade are all adopted the special heat treatment and are highly polished, so the machine is of good wear-ability and nice appearance.
- It can be used with automatic sausage tying machine and sausage clipping machine to realize the automatic production of the sausage.
These vacuum sausage stuffers are modern filling machines for larger operations designed as continuous vacuum stuffers. During the filling process a substantial part of the enclosed air is removed from the product, which helps to improve color and texture of the finished products. These models are usually equipped with a portioning and twisting devise and have a casing grip devise attached for filling of “shirred” uncut collagen and plastic casings. This type of continuous filling equipment is relatively expensive and is thus not used in small to medium size operations.