Meat cutter machine (Schnitzel, Shredded pork, Diced),
The knife set can be removed and replaced
The blade is made of special stainless steel material
- It can cut fresh meat into slices and strips. If processing different thick meat, just install the corresponding cutter. The cutter gap is customizable. The easy-to-use operation, convenient washing, and dismounting, time and labor-saving.
- Application: medium-scale restaurants, catering chains, meat processing industry, school, and factory canteens.
- Blades are made of special steel products, with a hardness of 52, durable in use.
- Cutter is adopted an external hanging design. The revolving speed of the rotating part is changed by the turbine.
- Inside the machine exists a safety switch. When cutter exposure outside, it locks automatically to ensure safety.
- There are wheels at the bottom, which can be moved flexibly, and the cutter adopts a cantilever beam design, which is convenient for disassembly and washing, and more secure.
- If you want to process meat slices of different thicknesses, you only need to replace the corresponding cutters, which can be used for multiple purposes.
- Personalized Design：Lasting Sharp Blade，Full Copper Wire Motor，Unique Safety Device。
Meat Cutter Machine Technical Parameters
|Name||Meat Cutter Machine|
Meat Cutter Machine Advantage
- Its cutter shaft is designed in a suspension style. The electric motor, driving system, and one-half of the shaft are installed in the sealing machinery box.
- And the other half which fitted with the cutter set is outside of the box. This structure is a good advantage and can be cleaned and replaced easily.
- In the machinery box, one magnetic switch is connected to the return circuit of the electric motor control system.
- And the control magnet is settled in a protective cover, When an open protective cover, the magnetic switch makes a break in the circuit and the motor stopped moving immediately and preserves your safety.
SPECIAL STAINLESS STEEL BLADE
Stainless steel material / fine workmanship / real material
The knife set of the meat cutter machine can be removed and cleaned. After each use, the knife set only needs to be treated slightly and then stored in a freezer below 0 ° C. It can be directly mounted on the machine next time.
- The power supply should be with a protector for leakage electricity. Use the voltage indicating on the label. Make sure that the external earthing wire is reliably connected.
- Push the switch(on/off)to “on” and press the moving button, make sure that the cutters turn by the direction as the sign.
- Put the meat without any bone into the entrance. First, the meat will be sliced, second, like shredded meat, and third, as diced meat
- Replace cutters set-cut off electricity supply first, then open the protective cover and loosen the nut “B”, press the spring, take the two ring handles of cutters to set tightly, and pull out. (as fig.)
- Maintenance: Clean the cutters set by water from the entrance, or take out cutters set to soak and clean Lubricate chain, gear, and bearing lubricant oil at regular intervals, sharpen the blunt cutters by oil-stone or grinding wheel.
Normal problem solution
- The motor can’t run-check and put the protective cover in the right position and tighten the controlling magnet if drop, clean if magnet stained by iron chips.
- Motor run but cutters set stop-check the twisting ring and install properly.
- Spare tools-piece 30mm double head regular spanner.
Normal operating times: 30min.
Care is needed when handling cutting blades during cleaning.
Meat slicer safe operation process (safety prompt)
Check the equipment before starting up.
- The power cord, plug, and socket are in good condition;
- The safety device and each operation switch are normal;
- The equipment is stable and the parts are not loose;
- After confirming that there is no abnormality, start the trial operation of the meat slicer equipment and then carry out the operation.
- Adjust the thickness of the meat to be cut, and place the meat without bone on the bracket to press the plate.
- Do not directly approach the blade during operation, which may cause serious injury.
- If the machine is found to be faulty, immediately unplug the power plug and do not use it without professional repair.