Commercial Electric Meat Slicer Features & Details
- Featuring a sleek, eye-catching design, this meat slicer is made of full stainless steel material.
- The food-grade stainless steel outer casing is waterproof and easy to clean.
- This commercial meat slicer comes with a large feeding throat, attached to a safety protection baffle to prevent accidental injury to hands.
- It is equipped with an emergency stop button for enhanced safety.
- 22 sets / 44 pieces of blades are made of durable stainless steel, featuring strong hardness and cutting the meat into 0.12-inch-thick slicers. The 850-watt copper core motor ensures a high rotating speed of blades and a large cutting capacity of 551 lbs per hour. This commercial meat cutting machine is effortless to clean with a water gun. Meanwhile, the device is easy to install by removing the knife set. After cleaning, you need to dry up the equipment and use cooking oil to brush the blade.
- The convenient stainless steel side handles to facilitate the easy lifting and carrying of the machine; Multiple air vents help dissipate heat and prolong the useful life of the electric cutting machine.
- Various types of meat can be processed into meat slices and shredded meat (second processing of meat slices), including pork, beef, mutton chicken, fish, etc.
This meat cutting machine commercial adopts a food-grade high-quality stainless steel body. The seamlessly welded design can effectively resist internal pressure, durable, and is not easy to deform.
Equipped with a large feeding throat, perfect for large pieces of meat. A safety protection baffle is attached to the top of the opening, to prevent hands from being injured.
The sharp blades are made of special stainless steel, with strong hardness, including 22 sets/44 pieces. The thickness of the cut pieces is 0.12″ (3.0 mm). You can pull the water to the entrance of the cover to flush the blade, or remove the blade set, and put them down in the water to clean.
Commercial Electric Meat Slicer Technical Parameters