Electric meat grinder sale
|Type||Vertical type||Vertical type|
|Voltage||380V 50HZ||380V 50HZ|
|Note||Can grind frozen meat||Can grind frozen meat|
- Fashion and compact construction, The whole fuselage and mincing part are all made of 304 stainless steel
- By blade cut instead of extruded ground meat to ensure succulent meat quality
- High quality all stainless steel body seamless design
- Stainless steel meat mincing parts of the unique design, easily into the meat, increase output
- Ground meat parts disassembled easy, convenient cleaning
- Air-cooled motor, suitable for continuous operation
- Motor gearbox with dual seal system, not only improve the life, working performance more safe and reliable
- Can be used in meat shops, cooked food store, supermarkets, restaurant, such as any needs food retail industry
- Safety baffle
- Fixed knob
- Waterproof cover
- Foot (32/42 models for casters)
- Threaded ring
- Cutter head
- Conveying screw shaft
- Grinding meat tube
Why Grind Yourself?
Grinding your own meat can be beneficial for you in many ways. Before I shed light on the advantages and benefits it has let me tell you a few facts. According to multiple types of research, people that work themselves on their food preparation tend to be healthier and fit. A grinder is something that would remind you of meat whenever you step into your kitchen and that may trigger instant meat cravings as well.
In case you are still wondering and asking yourself, “Why do the effort?”There are various benefits of grinding the meat yourself. I’ll be mentioning a few important ones in this catalog:
Safety: Meat that comes in packaging can have hundreds of contaminations in them. The reason that a fair percentage of animals that it is extracted from may not be in the best health conditions. All kinds of meat especially packaged beef have a probability of containing impurities. The chances are even higher with ground beef which is the main ingredient of most of our routine burger recipes.
Taste: Many meat lovers are forced to stick with processed meat from the supermarket unless you’re a rare case with a great family butcher who provides you with fresh meat. By grinding at home, you can pick up fresh meat and grind it whenever you want without having any fear of refrigerating or protecting it. This keeps the taste better because when you grind at home, the fat component stays intact.
Improved Texture: Meat bound in packages is placed in freezers for long intervals where it slowly loses its texture and keeps oxidizing into the air. Grinding it while it’s fresh would give you the perfect substance texture and moisture level.
Healthier Mindset: As I mentioned before, grinding your meat on your own would give you a mental approach towards healthy food. A person that works on his food by himself is rated healthier by others.